We’ve Compliled A Full Lists Of Nigerian Gospel Song Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Songs Mp3 Download, Worships, Praise And Spontaneous Music For You, We Hope You’re Blessed.
Full Lists Of Osinachi Nwachukwu Songs Worships Musics From 2015 Till Date
All Osinachi Nwachukwu Songs Download
- Osinachi Nwachukwu – Ikem | Download Mp3
- Osinachi Nwachukwu – You No Dey Use Me Play | Download Mp3
- Osinachi Nwachukwu ft Prospa Ochimana – Ekwueme | Download Mp3
- Paul Enenche ft Osinachi Nwachukwu – Nara Ekele | Download Mp3
- Osinachi Nwachukwu – The Cry | Download Mp3
- Minister Umoren ft Osinachi Nwachukwu – Jesus Christ| Download Mp3
- Osinachi Nwachukwu – Oku N’ere Ere (Consuming Fire)| Download Mp3
- Osinachi Nwachukwu – Ama Mi O | Download Mp3
- Osinachi Nwachukwu – Jehovah Idi Ebube | Download Mp3
- Osinachi Nwachukwu – I Love You Lord ft Dr Paul Enenche | Download Mp3
- Osinachi Nwachukwu – God Of All Power | Download Mp3
Mrs. Osinachi Nwachukwu is a 42years older woman. She hails from Imo State, the South-Eastern part of Nigeria. She is an Igbo by tribe and a gospel musician/songwriter by profession. She has a total number of 4 children and a twins sister named ‘Amarachi Grace Eze”.
In addition to being a great musician with a beautiful voice, Sister Osinachi was married and had four children. She was well known for the song Ekwueme. “Nara Ekele,” a song by Pastor Paul Enenche (Dunamis, Abuja), “Ekwueme,” a song by Prospa Ochimana, and Emma’s “You no dey use me play” are just a few of the gospel songs in which she has appeared throughout her career.
“Nara Ekele” by Pastor Paul Enenche, “Ekwueme” by Prospa Ochimana, “You no dey use me play” by Emma, and “God of Power” (Ikem) are some of the songs she sings (Dunamis, Abuja). ‘Ekwueme,’ a successful song by Prospa Ochimana that was published in 2017, was the tune that pushed her to national prominence. In addition to singing in the Igbo language, Osinachi’s audience is mostly composed of people from Nigeria’s eastern area.