24-year-old lady killed by her boyfriend

A 24-year-old lady, Precious Ikpikhumi, has been killed by her 27-year-old boyfriend, John Aipoh, after she called off their relationship of four years.

The deceased who was a final year student of the Institute of Health Technology, University of Benin Teaching Hospital, was declared missing by her family on May 1 after she went to church and never returned.

Following a thorough investigation, men of the Edo state Police Command arrested John who confessed to ambushing Precious while she was on her way to church on May 1, took her to an uncompleted building where he strangled her to death, and dumped her lifeless body in the bush.



It was gathered that the couple had been having misunderstandings over some undisclosed issues, and Precious wanted to break off the relationship.

The feud was so bad that Precious sent a voice note to a friend of hers, in which she expressed fear that John might kill her for ending their relationship.



She was quoted as saying;

“What I want to let you know is that it is not those two boys that are making me to do all these things. It has been long I have been telling John. John said I cannot tell him that I am tired of the relationship as he was the one who approached me and he is the one who can decide when it will end. I told him even if you force me to date you, hope you know you cannot force me to marry you. It is better we have a broken relationship now than a broken marriage.

I can’t please. I cannot die. If it happens that truly he harms me or kills because I refused to continue dating him, I know it shall never be well with him. My blood will always cry over his head.

I have made up my mind. If is that I will die in this relationship, a fly that fails to hear word is one that follows the corpse into the grave. Since I don’t listen anything John does to me I will bear it.”

Precious reportedly went into hiding after calling off their four-year relationship. However, John decided to carry out his threat to “end her” and strangled her to death with her scarf in an uncompleted building on May 1st.

READ ALSO:  “I’m not a crossdresser. I’m a woman” – Bobrisky reacts as Reps consider crossdressers bill that will punish offenders with 6 months in jail

After his arrest, John took the police to the uncompleted building where he dumped Precious’ corpse and it had almost dried up



Precious’ body has been deposited in a mortuary while John is currently in police custody, waiting to be charged to court.

See more photos below,


Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply