A 37-year-man has concluded his life when he drank sniper in Ikorodu space of Lagos, Southwest Nigeria.
The incident occurred on Friday.
Confirming the incident, Police PR Officer, PPRO, Bala Elkana aforesaid at concerning twenty three.00 hours, Shagamu Road station, Ikorodu received a signal that one Seyi Onayemi, 37, allegedly drank a toxic substance suspected to be sharpshooter insect powder and died in his space at seventh Avenue, Rofo Estate, Odogunyan, Shagamu road, Ikorodu.
He aforesaid the scene was visited by kill detectives which the dead body was exhausted to mortuary for autopsy.
“The empty bottle of the matter and a suicide note were recovered from the scene,” he said.